CallidusCloud is the global leader in cloud-based sales, marketing, learning, and customer experience solutions. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money process with a complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, enable sales forces, automate configure price quote, and streamline sales compensation — driving bigger deals, faster. Over 5,000 organizations, across all industries, rely on CallidusCloud to optimize the lead to money process to close more deals for more money in record time.
CallidusCloud is seeking a Reporting Architect to join our team. This is position will be located in Birmingham, AL.
As a technical leader, the Reporting Architect will provide technical guidance and support for report design, development and deployment.
- Responsible for report design and architecture.
- Senior level skills in Crystal Reports, Business Objects, SQL.
- Define reporting system architecture.
- Set up and tune reporting environments.
- Configure single sign-on solutions employing LDAP-compliant directory services.
- Conduct end-user interviews and gather reporting requirements.
- Develop design specifications for reporting.
- Develop Web-based reports using Business Objects and Crystal Reports.
- Conduct system integration testing and user acceptance testing.
- Perform knowledge transfer to clients through concise documentation and mentoring.
Travel expectation: up to 25%
- At least 5 years experience with Business Objects and Crystal Reports writing production quality reports.
- Expert-level knowledge in developing Oracle/DB2 stored procedures and SQL queries.
- Hands-on experience in deploying and configuring web applications.
- Knowledge of webservers (iPlanet, IIS, Apache) and application servers (weblogic, websphere).
- Experience working with business users in defining reporting requirements.
- Good written, verbal, interpersonal communications skills are required.
- User level knowledge of UNIX and NT.
- Working knowledge of J2EE technologies (especially JSP and XML) is desirable.
- Extremely strong conceptual and organizational skills, detailed oriented.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, processes and demands.
- Creative and proactive problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Callidus Software (d.b.a CallidusCloud) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.