CallidusCloud is the global leader in cloud-based sales, marketing, learning, and customer experience solutions. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money process with a complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, enable sales forces, automate configure price quote, and streamline sales compensation — driving bigger deals, faster. Over 4,700 organizations, across all industries, rely on CallidusCloud to optimize the lead to money process to close more deals for more money in record time.
We are looking for Associate Technical Consultants to join our worldwide Professional Services team! This role is both challenging and exciting, as you will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies and products to assist in the implementation of sales performance management solutions for Fortune 1000 customers across the globe.
As an Associate Technical Consultant, you will learn how to work various integration and reporting tools when implementing CallidusCloud’s Incentive Management solutions for our customers. You will be responsible for working in all phases of the project’s life cycle to include Analysis, Design, Build, Test, and Deployment of the solution to our customers. You will be trained on our proprietary software as well as other third party software tools.
- Analyze and define customer requirements, design and build Integration and Reporting solutions using our Lead to Money suite of applications.
- Deliver Callidus related consulting project activities, ranging from business requirements gathering through final project deployment through medium- to long-term engagements requiring varied interpersonal and technical skills.
- Apply complex problem-solving skills using database management, data mapping APIs and WebServices skills to research, troubleshoot and resolve technical questions and configuration requests from customers, partners and project teams.
- Assist in optimizing solutions and developing best practices for project delivery.
- Work with customers to gather specifications for reporting and integration requirements.
- Writing SQL to analyze data, research potential issues, manipulate data, generate reports, extracts, and processing related queries used in system configuration involving:
- File transfers into customer production environments
- Data imports and validation
- Informatica ETL processing
- Data uploads using WebServices
- Oracle database configuration,
- Performance analysis and tuning using SQL
- Developing test scenarios, creating the necessary data to execute the test scenarios, exercising the test scenarios, and confirming the results.
- Taking ownership and having personal initiative to proactively research and resolve client issues.
- Reviewing a client's configuration and use of the application and determining ways to improve performance, support and usability.
- Helping to develop process improvements that will facilitate knowledge transfer to others.
- Identify additional product/services opportunities within a customer organization.
Travel Expectation: up to 50%
- Undergraduate degree in MIS, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills (presentation, written, and oral) and the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of staff levels.
- Positive attitude, highly motivated, and a self-starter.
- Ability to work effectively as a team player with internal and external team members.
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines in a dynamic, autonomous environment.
- Familiarity with any of the following technologies:
- Report writing tools (i.e., Business Objects, Crystal Reports, Web Intelligence, and Pentaho).
- Custom software modules using object-oriented programming principles.
- Data analysis techniques and tools (i.e., PL/SQL, Package and Object creation).
- Distributed environments (e.g., database server, application server, web server, etc.).
- Experience with the Software Development Lifecycle a plus (i.e. Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment phases).
Callidus Software (dba CallidusCloud) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.