S|ngular USA is looking for an experienced Information Technology Recruiter and Talent Acquisition Specialist with considerable experience in interviewing techniques as well as extensive knowledge of local employment practices. The ideal candidate will possess a proven track-record of identifying a variety of talent, focusing on mid to senior-level technology candidates. The position is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting and will partner with on-site Managers and the Recruitment team in Birmingham to determine staffing needs, screen resumes, interview candidates (by phone or in person) and deliver employment offers for open positions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be in charge of full life-cycle recruiting based in Birmingham, AL
- Work with on-site or remote managers and Recruitment Team based in the U.S. to identify staffing needs
- Create and maintain job descriptions
- Responsible for screening candidates to ensure they meet requirements
- Conduct phone and face-to-face interviews
- Make a record of all interviews in our recruitment tools
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting procedures
- Place job postings to increase available candidate pool
- Identify networking activities such as attending career fairs, professional association meetings, calling on technical schools, etc.
- Conduct new hire orientation
- Research local job posting websites regularly to make recommendations of better platforms to use
- Minimum of 3 years of recruiting experience at an agency, at Recruiting Process Outsourcing (RPO), or as a corporate recruiter for technical positions
- A strong track record of success delivering top talent across a variety of functions
- High attention to detail
- Goal-oriented personality
- Candidate will work out of Birmingham, AL office
Working at Sngular, you will be a part of an experienced, international team that values innovation and creativity – the traits we use to stay on the leading edge of software development. Be a valuable member of a friendly, passionate team committed to producing top-quality, user-focused software. We offer:
- Constant opportunities for learning and development
- Technically-challenging projects
- Competitive salaries based on experience, holiday pay, generous vacation days, and an opportunity to join the company group medical and dental healthcare plan
WHO WOULD ENJOY THIS POSITION?
People who would enjoy this position are:
- Motivated by challenges
- Excited by working in a non-bureaucratic startup culture
- Capable of independent thinking
- Unafraid to offer input
- Happy to use the latest tech innovations
- Willing to be flexible and adaptive
- Tired of rigid and strict work environments
WHO WE ARE:
At Sngular, we do more than create software; we use custom software development to expand the horizons of what our customers can do – and become. We were founded 20 years ago in Spain and have grown to over 320 employees in offices in the U.S., Spain and Mexico. Our U.S. headquarters are in Birmingham, Alabama and we have opened offices in New York, Miami and Portland. Our international team of tech experts creates possibilities with innovative solutions, including mobile apps, DevOps, front and back-end development, e-commerce, digital strategy, analytics, virtual reality and much more. Our customers dream of what is possible. With Sngular, it can be done.